Timeline for ART|NYC Summer
- Application deadline for ART|NYC Summer: April 14, 2017
- Students will be notified of their application status no later than: April 21, 2017
- Students must inform the College of their decision to attend no later than: May 1, 2017
- A deposit of $500 must be received by: May 1, 2017
- Complete an Application
Applying online is easy and convenient. Please click here to submit an online application.
- Letters of Recommendation
Please submit two letters of recommendation from college instructors, at least one of whom teaches in your major field.
Please have your home institution send your official transcript to the Office of Admission.
Letters of recommendation and official transcripts should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Office of Admission
Curt Dircks, Director of Admission
6301 Riverdale Avenue
Riverdale, New York 10471
Please note: letters of recommendation may be sent by the professor or sealed by the professor, collected, and mailed by the applicant.
- Sample of Your Work
- Studio Majors: please submit a folder containing six numbered jpegs of your recent work and a list noting the title, size, and medium of each work via Google Drive
- Art History Majors: please submit a paper prepared for an art history course as a Word document via Google Drive.
To submit your portfolio or paper via Google Drive, please:
1. Log into your Google Drive account associated with your Gmail account
2. Create a new Folder (top left-hand corner of the screen) and title it “ART|NYC”
3. Drop your file or folder
4. Go back to “My Drive,” right click on your folder, select “Share,” and type in firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition and Fees
Learn more about the ART|NYC program tuition and fees.