Fishlinger Center Studies
- Responsibility for the Environment: Individuals or the Government?
- The Problem of Drug Addiction in the United States
- Lack of Opportunities in Higher Education: Fault of the Individual or Society?
- Domestic Violence: More than Physical Abuse
- Society or the Individual: Root Causes of Poverty in America
- Affordable Health Care: A Right or a Privilege?
- Fishlinger Center Landmark Study of Social Issues – Human Trafficking: Involuntary Servitude!
Politics of Social Issues
- Public Sentiment Post-Inauguration
- Public Sentiment Pre-Inauguration
- Public Sentiment at the End of 2016
- Presidential Election 2016: A Retrospective
- Election 2016 – Race Tightens Before the Final Drive to Election Day
- Election 2016 – Before the F.B.I. Disclosure, Hillary Clinton was Leading and Most Voters Expect to See Her Win
- Election 2016 – Presidential Race Tightens Ahead of the First Debate
- Election 2016– Post-Convention: Heading Toward the Home Stretch before Labor Day
- Election 2016–Americans’ Views on the Election Process and Campaign Funding
- Election 2016 – Pre-Conventions: The Electorate is Dissatisfied and Polarized
- Election 2016 – Americans View the Candidates: Are They Qualified, Likable, Honest?
- Election 2016: Who Do Americans Think Will Win?