Study Abroad: Short Courses
The College of Mount Saint Vincent encourages students to live and learn in foreign countries to enhance their development as global citizens. Our study abroad programs broaden cultural and intellectual horizons and deepen the student’s perspective on their home country and the world. Therefore, we have made a number of options available to all students seeking to make that experience part of their college career, but who may not be able to be abroad for an extended period of time.
Whether it’s a spring break service trip in the United States or a winter intersession in Rome, the College offers a variety of international study opportunities. Mount Saint Vincent has created a number of short-term study opportunities, including faculty-led foreign study courses to South America, England, Turkey, Greece, Italy, and Spain, among others.
A more complete list of short-term programs are available at the beginning of each semester and students interested should contact the Study Abroad advisor for more information to explore the different options available.
Below are a few of the most recent programs:
- Italian and History courses in Rome, Italy
- Nursing Service Learning in Guatemala
- NICS course in London, England
- Spanish course in Cartagena, Colombia
- Campus Ministry service-learning programs nationwide and abroad
- Business courses in Brazil, Turkey, and England
- Education trends and economic development courses in China
- Spanish course in Madrid, Spain
Founders Hall 407 and 408