The transition from high school to college is an exciting time. Orientation at the College of Mount Saint Vincent guides students into the Mount community. Orientation offers entering students an opportunity to do practical things, such as get their first class schedule, obtain their IDs, connect with an array of services and support programs, meet new people, begin making friends, and learn about student organizations.
- Summer Orientation
- Session 1: Monday, June 25
- Session 2: Tuesday, June 26
- Session 3: Wednesday, June 27
- Session 4: Thursday, June 28
- Session 5 (Make-Up): Thursday, August 23
- Part 2 (Move-In and Welcome Weekend): Thursday, August 23 (also First-Year/Transfer Student Move-In) through Sunday, August 26